This house was constructed in 1929 and took six years to complete.
Built by a local carpenter named Tommy Smithers, the house is an example of the finest craftsmanship in the area. This house was wired for electricity, despite it not being available at the time, and features some of Tommy's best work, including custom built counters for Molly, who was very short.
Tommy Smithers also helped build many other buildings. After losing all three of their children in unrelated incidents, Tommy and Molly moved to a smaller house on Burrard Avenue, which is still there today.
This house was originally on the corner of Stewart and Lampitt and was donated in the year 2000.