Built in 1920, this building was a bank for 2 years before declaring bankruptcy. After the bank closed, the building was sold to Patty Calhound who set this up as a barbershop and a pool hall. In the 1930s, the Anglican Church used the ground floor and the local police force had their office upstairs!
Later, it was the Government Liquor Store for several years before becoming Alcan's office during the construction of the Kenney Dam. In the bank's final days, it was George Ogston's real estate office and family home.
It was originally located on Church and Stewart Street beside the OK Cafe, but on the right side instead of the left.