OK CAFE & HOTEL
The OK Cafe was built in 1920 and was run by two Chinese men, Tim Chow and George Chuey, who returned to this area after helping build the GTR.
The restaurant downstairs sold every meal for $0.50 and a room upstairs was $2.50. Most of the visitors were young transient laborer's and so the hotel offered space in the attic for $0.50 for young men, where they were given a pillow, a mattress cover, and a blanket.
The attic wasn't insulated and so the men huddled together like sheep, giving the room the name: The Ramspature.
The hotel now features a number of displays in the rooms, providing the history of famous events and residents!