BOARD OF TRADE
Built in 1914 with the completion of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway, this building acted as a place for setters to make land claims and for business people to meet. It eventually became more of a social space, hosting strawberry teas, town meetings, church services, and even dances!
This building currently houses the displays, including the three main industries of Vanderhoof: Agriculture, Forestry, and Mining.
This was the first building donated to the grounds in 1978.